Submit your site in a website directory for free! This business is listed under Democracy Directory My Zimbio
Top Stories Defend Your Position: Encouragement For Those Who Worship The Son Of God...Part 2

Monday, December 19, 2011

Encouragement For Those Who Worship The Son Of God...Part 2

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father..Jesus Christ....John 10-15

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life...Jesus Christ....John 10-17

Say ye of him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world , thou blasphemest; because I said I am the Son of God...Jesus Christ....John 10-36

This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the son of God might be glorified..Jesus Christ...John 11-4

She said unto Him, Yea Lord; I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, who should come into the world...John 11-27

And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, Father I thank thee thou hast heard me...Jesus Christ....John 11-41

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father, who sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak....Jesus Christ...John 12-49

He that receiveth  me receiveth Him that sent me...Jesus Christ...John 13-20

Let not your heart be troubled you believe in God believe also in me...Jesus Christ...John 14-1

I am the way, the truth, the life; no man cometh to the Father but by me...Jesus Christ...John 14-6

I go unto my Father...Jesus Christ...John 14-12

He that loveth me shall be loved of my Father....Jesus Christ....John 14-21

If a man love me, he will keep my words; and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him....Jesus Christ...John 14-23

The word you hear is not mine, but the Father's, who sent me...Jesus Christ..John 14-24

If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father; for my Father is greater than I....John 14-28

    This is part 2 of a series of posts meant to encourage those who worship the Son of God, Jesus Christ....

                           Wesley Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment