Submit your site in a website directory for free! This business is listed under Democracy Directory My Zimbio
Top Stories Defend Your Position: Some Encouragement For Those Who Worship The Son Of God...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Some Encouragement For Those Who Worship The Son Of God...

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him...........John 1-18

I saw and bore witness that this is the Son of God ...John the Baptist...John 1-34

Nathanael answered, and said unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; the King of Israel....John 1-49

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son..For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.....John 3-16, 17

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things unto his hand...John 3-35

Verily, verily, I say unto you,  the Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do.......For the Father loveth the Son and showeth him all things........John 5-19, 20

He who honoreth not the Son, honoreth not the father, who sent him... John 5-23

For as the Father hath life in himself, so he hath given to the Son, to have life in himself......John 5-26

I can of my own self do nothing , I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father who sent me...Jesus Christ....John 5-30

This is the work of God that you believe on him whom he hath sent...Jesus Christ..John 6-29

For I came down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me..John 6-38

Jesus answered them and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me..If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God or whether I speak of myself...He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory; but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, no unrighteousness is in him....John 7- 16 thru 18

For I am not alone, but I and the Father who sent me...John 8-16

I am one who bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me...Jesus Christ...John 8-18

I do nothing of myself ; but as my father hath taught me, I speak these things....And he that sent me is with me..The Father hath not left me alone; for I do always the things that please him...Jesus Christ...John 8-28,29

If God were your Father, ye would love me; for I proceed forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me...Jesus Christ...John 8-42

If I honor myself, my honor is nothing ; it is my Father that honoreth me, of whom you say , that he is your God...Jesus Christ...John 8-54

    This is the end of part 1 of what I hope will be an on going series of scripture posts encouraging Christians to hold on to their belief and worship of, both the God of the Bible, and His Son Jesus Christ...

                                           Wesley Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment