Submit your site in a website directory for free! This business is listed under Democracy Directory My Zimbio
Top Stories Defend Your Position: A Native American Christmas Prayer In The Form Of A Poem

Friday, December 9, 2011

A Native American Christmas Prayer In The Form Of A Poem

O Great Spirit, Grandfather, God of the Holy book.
Like the Hebrew children to Thee we pray, we look.
As a man I have troubles, my people many sorrows.
Sins of yesterday, have tainted even our tomorrows.
.
For a redeemer I pray, a great messiah our people need.
Send Him to my heart first, my soul desires to be freed.
Is the Christmas manger where the savior laid His head?
Is the child from Bethlehem He who rose from the dead?

Did God include the red man when His only Son He gave?
Can Jesus not only my soul heal, can He my people save?
I can find no other hope when I walk through a barren land.
So to this Christmas Jesus I will lift a trembling weary hand..

" Let not your heart be troubled you believe in God. Believe also in me"....Jesus Christ
                  
                                           Wesley  Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment